Our Thrift Shop is open for business!
Whatcom Humane Society Thrift Shop
Cordata Place Shopping Center
4151 Meridian St, Bellingham, WA 98226
COVID-19 safety precautions
For COVID-19 safety precautions, face Masks/Coverings required for entry.
CREDIT/DEBIT ONLY – No cash or checks
We are accepting donations!
Donations will be accepted between 9am to 4pm on Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays and 11am to 2:30pm on Sundays. Donations should be taken to the back door (on Cordata Parkway). Our staff & volunteers will available to assist.
Please donate the following items:
- Furniture (please call ahead to make sure we have room for large furniture donations – ie: Couches, Recliners, etc.)
- Pet Supplies, Leashes, Collars, Bowls, Crates, Cat Trees
- Kitchen Items – Dishes, China, Glassware, Small Appliances
- Vintage Collectibles
- New or Gently Used Adult Clothing & Shoes
- Clean, Washed Linens, Curtains, Throw Rugs
- Holiday décor
- Antiques & Collectibles
- Household Decor
ITEMS THAT WE CANNOT ACCEPT
- Appliances (large)
- TV’S, Old Stereo Equipment, VCR’S
- DVD Players
- Cribs, Walkers, High Chairs, or Car Seats
- Baby Strollers
- Bed Pillows
- Building & Remodeling Materials
- Carpet (Rugs OK)
- Cassettes, VHS Tapes
- Children’s Clothing, Shoes or Accessories
- Cleaning Supplies
- Computer Items: PCs, laptops, monitors, printers, fax machines, keyboard & mouse
- Electric Blankets
- Fur Coats
- Gas Powered Yard Equipment
- Golf Clubs & Bags
- Health & Beauty Products, Cosmetics, Toiletries
- Helmets (any kind)
- Leather Shoes, Belts, or Accessories
- Mattresses or Waterbeds
- Medical Supplies
- Down pillows or comforters
- Paint/Hazardous Items
- Stuffed Animals
Please do not donate items that are stained, broken or otherwise in need of repair. Do not “dump” or leave donations outside the door of the Thrift Shop.
- Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays 9am to 4pm
- Sundays 11am to 2:30pm
Open For Shopping
Thursday, Friday, Saturday 9am-5pm.
We’re open every weekend!
CREDIT/DEBIT ONLY – No cash or checks.
Interested in Volunteering?
About the WHS Thrift Shop
Proceeds from purchases at the WHS Thrift Shop benefit daily operations and care for the domestic, wild and farm animals in our shelters. Thank you for your generous support!
In mid 2020, WHS was in communication with our good friends at WeSNiP (Whatcom Education Spay Neuter Impact Program) regarding the transfer of ownership/operations of their extremely successful ReSale store venue. WeSNiP has done a tremendous job over the years building and maintaining their impressive ReSale venue and developing a loyal customer base. They made the decision to focus their limited resources elsewhere, which provided the Whatcom Humane Society with the opportunity to take over daily operations of the store and venue and build on the strong foundation that WeSNiP created. We assumed ownership on September 1st, 2020.