March 4 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Have you noticed a colony of outdoor cats hanging around your home or workplace? Do you find litters of kittens on your property in the spring? What does “TNR” stand for? Why should I “fix” my cat?
If you have ever found yourself asking these questions, we invite you to join us for an evening all about community cats! Presented by Rhonda Shaffer of WeSNiP, this workshop will cover topics such as:
- Community cat care & needs
- Feral cats & their impact on shelters
- WeSNiP’s organization and impact
- The importance of TNR & spay/neuter
- Available caretaker resources
- Ways to become involved in the fight against pet overpopulation!
This workshop is FREE, but registration is required. Please follow this link to reserve your seat!
Having trouble signing up or just have a question? Contact Kelsey at 360-733-2080 ex. 3116 or email@example.com.
Please do NOT bring pets to this class.